2008年11月25日星期二

.: Funny Day in school :.

___♥点滴记录♥___ by Qoo at 20:14
Today i was woke up in the early morning as usual.
then preparing myself and make up lil bit cos im too UGLY without make up liao~
hohoho^^

Only my laogong know how ugly i are without make up-ing myself~

_have a look of my pics today_




i like this~ looks naughty^^







We having our lunch at 6th floor of Sungei Wang, Sushi station. Always our best choice for lunch time. Well, i take their photo by curi-curi while they are talking~ they all dun know one~ LOL

This elaine keep on sms-ing.

U two wanna fight? so fierce for wat?~

...Don't kill me babe...

Nice shoot huh?? Huey u are funny~ LOL

After finished our lunch, we go shopping but different way. Only me and wewe. And we back school much earlier than other 3 babes~

I have let my friend Yaya practice her bridal make up exam. emm...This is the 5th times i be the bride for their make up exam~ sorry friend my eyes looks kinda weird without eyeliner ..



my front hair is too long..need CUT CUT CUT...

Wewe's oso need to CUT i think~

* ghost * no eyes..

Cute??~

Well, the funniest part is here...keep an eyes an look!! But please don't laugh!!!!!! This is our natural look..^^

I'd suggested to use my 碎布to make two fake beards..hohoho~ and she asked me put the 碎布 inside the nose hole to be more stable =. = DIRTY

We are cute, aren't we???



.: FUNNY VIDEO OF Qoo AND WeWe :.



Back home..but rainning here..no umbrella T_T


.: msn time with my dear laogong :. somethings happen so sweet and special~ only u and me know~ I LOVE YOU ALWAYS dear laogong..

P/S : Hehehehe finish ur laugh already???...WTF* u still laugh at the video!!!

2 痕迹♥:

BoEyChua 说...

WTF!!!
i kip on laugh ler...non stop one...
FUNNY lar...dirty too...wakaka..
but Q..im kip play tat video neh^^

Qoo 说...

dun lah wei~~~~
aiyoooo...
stop ur laugh~
lol

 

✿ Qoo。记事本 ✿ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea